If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however it may affect your use of this Site or any products and services offered on it.
Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: The type of personal information we collect may include is set out on our website: Name, email address, profession, work history, sundry information related to professional engagement and for us to pay you.
Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including to contact and communicate with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing. We also pass this on to potential employers with your consent at time of application to promote your profile.
Disclosure of personal information
Except as authorised or required by law or a court or tribunal order, we will only disclose your personal information to the types of third parties and for the purposes listed below:
- to Definitiv Limited and its related entities or a similar service provider to pay you and/or verify your information and qualifications;
- to any universities or other higher education institutions or bodies from which you tell us you attained qualifications or certifications so we can verify your qualifications or certifications are genuine;
- to MyPass Australia Pty Ltd and its related entities or a similar service provider to verify the accuracy of the employment information you give to us;
- to Singulariti Systems Pty Ltd or a similar service provider for AI-driven statistical analysis so you may be considered for work opportunities with the employers who use the Oncontractor platform to find workers (Clients);
- to our Clients so they may assess your suitability for work opportunities and/or engage you (as an employee of Oncontractor) for a work opportunity;
- to financial institutions you nominate so we (or a third party on our behalf) can pay your wages/salary, PAYG tax and superannuation contributions and process transactions as applicable; and
- any other person to verify your credentials/referees and/or to obtain personal information about you.
However, we do not disclose your personal information overseas.
Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavor to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.